FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDO -EKITI
The Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido- Ekiti, a tertiary health institution in implementation of her Capital projects in the FY2017 and in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites all interested, qualified and reputable contractors with relevant experience and track record to tender for the following projects under 2017 Capital Projects:
PROFILE OF PROJECTS
|LOT 1||Construction of House Officers Quarters|
|LOT 2||Procurement and Installation of Stationary Waste Compactor Container|
B. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
- Evidence of up-to-date company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of association of the Company
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years (i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Certificate of National Pension Commission Registration/remittance (PENCOM) valid for 2017 in compliance with the provision of the Amended PenCom Reform Act, 2014.
- Certificate of Compliance issued by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) valid for 2017 in compliance with the provision of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of Registration on National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) from BPP
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) Years (i.e. 2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Verifiable list of similar and other projects currently being executed or successfully executed including letter of award and certificate of Completion as applicable.
- Evidence of financial capability of the company with guarantee/reference letter from a reputable Bank.
- Detailed Company profile to include the names, phone numbers, Curriculum Vitae and credentials of Technical and Professional Staff.
- Sworn affidavit certifying that:
- All the required documents submitted are both GENUINE and UP-TO-DATE
- None of the Directors of the company has ever been convicted by any Court of Law
- None of the Directors of the company is a staff of Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti
- The Company is not bankrupt or a party to liquidation proceedings in any Court of Law
- Letter of consent to allow for verification of all documents submitted including company’s financial standing with the Banks.
- List of Equipment to be used for the Project whether owned or leased and serviceability.
*Kindly note that items (1) – (11) in the above criteria are MANDATORY and failure to produce any will lead to automatic disqualification of the Company.
C. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The tender documents are to be collected from Procurement Office between the working hours of 08.00am and 04.00pm daily from the date of this publication upon the payment of non-refundable processing Tender Fee of N50,000.00 into the Hospital Revenue Account and presentation of the copy of Hospital’s receipt.
D. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Completed tender documents should be packaged in two separate wax sealed envelopes clearly marked at the top right corner of each envelope stating the title of the project i.e. “TECHNICAL BIDS FOR LOT 1:” & “FINANCIAL BIDS FOR LOT 1:” and at the reverse side the name of the company should boldly be written. Both envelopes shall then be put in a large envelope clearly marked at the top right corner stating the title of the project and be left in the appropriate Tender Box at Procurement Office, to be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B 201,
The submission should be made not later than 12.00noon on 31st August 2017. Late application will be rejected.
E. CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
The closing date for the submission of Tender Documents is on/before 12.00noon on 31st August 2017
All BIDS will be opened the same day 31st August 2017 at 12.00noon at the Hospital’s MINI CONFERENCE HALL (Old School of Nursing Hall), in the presence of bidders in attendance, interested general public, and Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs). Only those whose technical Bids are successful will be invited at a later date for opening of the financial bid.
- This publication is for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer by the Hospital to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or an obligation on the part of the Hospital to award the contract to any contractor or agent.
- The Hospital will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested company(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and/or preparation or submission of the documents
- FTH, Ido-Ekiti also reserves the right to invoke the provision of section 28 of Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liabilities to the bidder.
- The Hospital’s Tender Board is not duty bound to short-list any Contractor or award the contract to any Contractor or Agent
- All bidders, relevant Civil servants and general public are invited to attend the exercise.
Ag. Chief Medical Director