The Federal Ministry of Health on the 6th of March, 2018 in Abuja inaugurated the Governing Boards and Councils of some Tertiary Health institutions, to strengthen the Health sector. The Honorable Minister of Health; Professor Isaac Adewole during the inauguration said that their main function was to carry out oversight functions on the management to ensure smooth implementation of government policies, as well as efficient and effective utilization of resources.
Below are the names of Members of the Governing Board of Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti:
- Hon. Abubakar Zukababa – Chairman
- Prince Onyenika Asobi – Member
- Latifat Kassim – Member
- Hon. Lekan Kassim – Member
- Mukthar Danbaba – Member
- Alhaji Magaji Dambari – Member
- Dr. E. Adekunle Ajayi – Member
- Dr. S.A. Adegoke – Member
- Dr. Ahmed J. Attah – Member
- Prof. A. A. Oladele – Member
- Prof. J.O. Sanya – Member
- Dr. Olasunkanmi Alabi – Member
- Comr. Sunny Osanyande – Member
- Dr. (Mrs) E. P. Ojo – Member
- Dr. Idowu Adebara – Member
- High Chief B. O. Ogunrinde – Secretary to the Board
The Chief Medical Director on behalf of all members of staff in the Hospital congratulated the Board members on their appointment and prayed for monumental development in the Hospital in all capacity in their time as the Governing Board.
This update is from the Information and Corporate Affairs of the Hospital.